We recently produced a number of videos for Reprop Financial that show-case success stories in their Equity Advantage Program. Through this program, Reprop helps small business owners take advantage of low interest rates to purchase or refinance commercial real estate property. The loans range from $200 thousand to $1.9 million and are often combined with a low-cost SBA 504 loan to make it even easier for a small business owner to move from leasing a space to owning it.
Typically, when applying for an SBA 504 loan, business owners should expect to put down at least 10% of the cost of the real estate (or certain types of equipment as well). Reprop can then help small business owners finance the remaining 90% of the purchase price.
One of Reprop’s success stories was the Robert Goodman Winery. Here’s a video that we produced for them that highlights how they helped this northern California vintner transform a dream into reality:
SBA 504 loans are available for small businesses with good credit and, when even with poor credit – as long as there are acceptable explanations. Reprop can also help you through the application process.
If you’re a small business owner interested in purchasing or refinancing a building, get in touch with Reprop Financial. Once you submit your application, they’ll usually let you know their initial decision within 48 hours. Here’s also where they go the extra mile – if Reprop can’t offer you a loan, but believe that another lending source might work for you, they’ll refer you to a preferred lender that can help you.