Search Engine Optimization|
We use an SEO approach consistent with best practices that keeps
your site receiving organic search engine traffic consistently.
SEO Produces Prospects and Customers
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is and continues to be an essential part of most businesses’ marketing strategies, despite the changing digital landscape (the link is to a post about Penguin 2.0, Google in now on Penguin 4). This prosperity of SEO as a marketing tool is as a result of the numerous advantages this platform offers; for instance, it produces good leads which can easily be converted into customers or sales. Here is a look at other benefits provided by SEO:
Increased Traffic: Despite the “restructuring” of Google’s technique for achieving top rank in search results pages, SEO can still be used to enable a company’s web page increase its web traffic. By creating keyword relevant web content, Meta descriptions and informative articles your web page can still achieve top rank hence, increased traffic. Also, well-optimized descriptions and tags can help increase your click through rate, which can be converted into qualified web traffic.
ROI: When it comes to Return on Investment (ROI) SEO is great as it provides quantifiable and tractable results for both businesses that are in the e-commerce platform and those that are not. This is because by using SEO as a marketing tool, you can track every aspect of your strategy from increased page rankings, to increased traffic and conversion rates/numbers.
Because SEO targets users who are already actively searching for your services or products online, it generates more qualified traffic when compared to other strategies such as cold-calling; this makes SEO a cost effective marketing strategy for any business.
Increased Brand Awareness
SEO enables the business website to achieve top positions in search engine result pages which not only increases your business’ exposure, but it also helps build your brand. Also, your target audience will trust your business more due to the high ranking, and will even associate with your brand.
SEO is an effective marketing strategy, which can help your business efficiently find prospective customers and turn them into “actual customers,” hence ensuring the profitability and success of your business.
What is special about our SEO Services?
At Strategic eMarketing, we understand there is an art and science behind developing a top ranking website. For a search engine optimization (SEO) process to be successful, it must be multifaceted so that it covers everything about the way your website and content is created and maintained. How is this done, you ask?
The Thirteen Phases of Our Strategic SEO Process
Phase One: Establish Goals & Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) & Conduct Initial Research for you SEO Campaign.
- KPI’s/Goals include Search Engine Results (SER’s)
- How many prospects do you need to get a certain number of sales?
- To ensure website success, track metrics such as the:
- Number of visitors to your site
- Pages you want visitors to view
- Keyword research
- Competitor research
Phase Two: Identify Your Target Audience & Analyze Your Domain
Determine the following:
- Target audience and their persona’s
- The type of Content Management System (CMS) you are using
- Whether your website is optimized for SEO
- Your current search engine rankings
- Whether your website architecture supports your SEO efforts?
Phase Three: Configure Website Tracking
Get Set Up Across:
- Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools
- Google Console
- Software used to track Search Engine Rankings (SERP’s)
Phase Four: Set up Social Media Accounts for Success
Get Set Up Across:
- Conduct audit of social media sites/accounts
- Facebook, YouTube, Google Plus, Pinterest & Twitter
- 50+ Web 2.0 Sites (Blogger, Tumblr, etc.)
- Get set up on auto syndication platform
- Develop content calendar
Phase Five: Analyze and Update On-Page Content
- Loop back around to keyword research (phase 1)
- Ensure the keywords selected, are embedded into the existent copy
- Rewrite or update on-page content as necessary
Phase Six: Develop & Syndicate Content through Web Properties
- Create content that will generate interest and traffic to post to the blog
- Actively participate across social media accounts
- Syndicate content through all web properties (phase 5)
Phase Seven: Link Build
- Create Links from sites more powerful or older than your site
- Links will be from news and/or industry related sites
Phase Eight: Focus on Customer Acquisition
- Assess web pages/points of entry for prospects
- Look at how you are nurturing prospects through the education process.
- Are visitors getting the information they need?
- What else can be done to convert prospects to customers?
Phase Nine: Generate Traffic with Online & Offline Campaigns
- Bring People to your website and engage them with interesting content using:
- Social Media Posts
- Facebook Ads
- Email Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing & more!
Phase Ten: Observe & Edit Sales Funnel
- How Many People are Reacting to the Sales Funnels you Established?
- How many prospects?
- How many suspects?
- How many customers?
- Is there any way to innovate any part of the sales funnel?
Phase Eleven: Reporting
- Reporting will be done a monthly basis looking at:
- Search Engine Results (SERP’s) and traffic flow
- We will then ask what your sales look like and figure out how to innovate the campaign from there.
Phase Twelve: Continuously Develop Content, Syndicate that Content & Link Build
We will continuously be:
- Developing Content
- Updating Copy on your Website
- Building Videos & Other Visuals
- Sending Content Out to the World
- Optimizing the Site for Better Traffic
Phase Thirteen: Continuously Expand Your Audience
We will continuously work on building: